| /

Re-claim all the space you have in your Jeep Wrangler and organise it for adventures and exploring.  The Platform X system extends the flat trunk area over the rear seat providing extra (hence the name!) loading surface and storage space with 2 or 4...

Re-claim all the space you have in your Jeep Wrangler and organise it for adventures and exploring. 

The Platform X system extends the flat trunk area over the rear seat providing extra (hence the name!) loading surface and storage space with 2 or 4 hatches.

It is available with 3 configurations:

  • Full Platform X
  • 60% Platform X
  • 40% Platform X

In order to install any of the options, one or both of the rear seats blocks needs to be removed. 

The 60% Platform X option requires you to remove the block on the right side with 2 seats. It includes a heavy duty brackets to be installed, utilising the existing factory bolts, in order to secure the single remaining seat and its seatbelt.

The 40% Platform X option requires you to remove the block on the left side with 1 seat.

Each option provides extra storage with 2 hatches. Each one comes with a side panel you can choose to remove if you wish to access the storage from the side of the vehicle when the doors are open. 

Each option has additional threaded anchor points to secure your cargo during traveling. 

Our standard platform is included and mandatory in order to install Platform X in your vehicle.

Production time is 28 days.

This one and all our modules are designed and made in ITALY.

Features

  • Aluminum profile frame for max strength and durability
  • 15mm birch plywood
  • U-pol Raptor polyurethane paint for rugged look, toughness and easy-clean
  • Pop-up flat locks
  • Easy mount and removal process
  • Necessary bolts and nuts included
  • Installation instructions included

Specs

Weight: 20kg for 60% Platform X - 10kg for 40% Platform X

FAQ

Q: Do I need to drill into the vehicle to install Platform X?

A: No, you do not need to drill anywhere in the car to secure Platform X

Q: If I purchase the 60% option, can I later buy the 40% completion set?

A: You will need to contact us to produce a specific order to receive only the missing parts.

Q: If I purchase the 40% option, can I later buy the 60% completion set?

A: Since the 40% version is slightly different, you will need to contact us to purchase the remaining 60% option. However, the two sections will have a 20mm gap in between.

Q: Do you I need to keep any of the factory bolts once I remove the seats?

A: We recommend bolting back the factory bolts to avoid leaving a direct opening into the bottom of the vehicle. The 4(2 on each side) bolts used to secure the legs of the seats will be used in our setup to secure the platform portions down. 

Q: What are those extra threaded holes on the platform?

A: We have devised a layout of extra spots where you can bolt in hooks to secure any cargo you may want to place on top of Platform X.

Q: How much weight can you load on top of Platform X?

A: We have tested each section with over 100kg of load on top of the Platform.

 

Got more questions? Leave a message on our Contact page.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
R
Richard
Great platform solution for converting my Wrangler JKU into a real camper

I'm very pleased tailgategear.eu provided me with the platform solution and the shelf modules. A great product, created and delivered within Europe, high quality, exact fit, easy to install, prefect for me needs.
The triple drawer is a customized item, tailgategear made it possible.

Sign up for our newsletter!

News, tips, awesome content and sometimes discounts!